Wednesday, 27 March 2013

All Wrapped Up

Winter is still with us in South Devon. The holiday makers are already arriving for Easter, this year they'll need their thermals. I love this time of year. It marks the start of spring (although it doesn't feel like it) and all the visitors to the region liven the place up adding an energy and colour that's missing during the winter months. Brixhams seasonal cafes and gift shops, ice cream bars and kiosks have been spruced up for this years holiday makers. The boats have been painted-it's fun to see the tide go out and watch the painters either standing in the mud, up ladders or hanging over decks with their brushes and paint pots in a race against the tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read them all. At the moment I'm struggling for time making it difficult to reply individually to each comment, but I'll do my best.