Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Brixham Pirate Festival - this weekend

Brixham is busy preparing for one of it's busiest weekends and another world record attempt, this time for the pirate conga! I will be there and will post with news of our success-hopefully, and some photos.

Finally had some time to re-install Picasa and here is Fairalls Traditional Greengrocers in town which won the prize for the best dressed shop for the pirate weekend. Well done Jake for making a huge effort!

I just couldn't help adding a new blog to my favourites list. Ben Hart is an animal behaviourist at the Donkey Sanctuary in Sidmouth and has written a wonderful post today on Dante, a donkey with an attitude problem. Its a cuppa and a biscuit read - hope you enjoy it!

I don't know what I've done but Picasa isn't working so I can't download my photos and I'm too tired to do anything about it right now!

Welcome to my very first follower Countryside Tales, its nice to have you on-board.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good weekend and look forward to seeing some pictures from the festival.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic looking greengrocers and stocked with so many mouthwatering goodies! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read them all. At the moment I'm struggling for time making it difficult to reply individually to each comment, but I'll do my best.